Sunday, 2 April 2017

Pebeo Canvas Art

Hello everybody.

Hope you're having good weather at the moment.  The sun has been shining in Lancashire today and I've taken the opportunity to take some photos of my current art work which involved playing with Pebeo paints and resin based items.

I first came across these lovely products a few weeks ago at art group when the Skipton Art Shop came to demonstrate them for us.

I bought some of the items to play with and painted some canvases with them using a brush and also a pipette to create random blobs and splodges and then used Reeves Acrylic Paint for the backgrounds. I've created some super shiny sparkly abstract art.

 Hope you like what I've created and the close ups that show the patterns created.












I would like to enter the following challenges:
613 Avenue Create (ends 5th May 2017)
Mixed Media Challenge 23 (ends 7th April 2017)
A Bit More Time to Craft (ends 16th April 2017)


Take care
Tanya x


2 comments:

Sheila H said...

Love your artistry! Thanks for playing along with us at 613 Avenue Create.

tanya miller said...

Thank you 😊