Tuesday, 20 December 2016

It's Digi Choosday Day - Week 51 - Anything Goes

Hello everybody        
     
It’s Digi Choosday day again.  Hope you’re ready to enter another Digi Choosday Challenge. Our last one of 2016!!

Every week our challenge will be ‘ANYTHING GOES ’ but the design team will have their own challenge theme just to keep them on their toes, which this week it’s ANYTHING GOES for us as well.

As usual you can click on the Thumb Linkies below to be taken off to the Doodles website for all the collection details.

So I've made another card to add to my Christmas collection.  This time I've used the Winnie in Winterland Collection and layered the wreath over one of the sentiments and then decoupaged it and added Stickles Glitter Glue in red on the berries and then layered it onto some lovely paper (I adore the lace look to it....very realistic looking indeed).  I've used green and red card for the matting and layering which I've distressed the edges using my scissors.  The mini Christmas trees are from The Works .  They're super cute.  I used a red ribbon bow from my stash and have stuck a red sparkly oval gem to the centre.  I've left space at the bottom of the card so I can personalise it....in fact it's for my mum and dad.  But shhhh.....it's just between us lot.  Lol.

Here is my DT Inspiration for this week:         






I’m always excited to see your makes for each week’s challenge but remember not only can you win a badge for your blog if you are one of the top 3 Design Team choices but you can win a fabulous prize if you are the random winner too.  AND not only that there’s a 24 hour discount code available too so you’d better head off over there right now to grab it. 

Why not join in our Facebook groups as well.  Just click on the links below:



Just ask to join the groups to join in all the fun.

We pride ourselves on being a friendly and informative team and so it’s a great community group to join in with and show off your Polkadoodles makes or just ask us general crafting questions.  There’s always one of the Design Team around to have a natter with and offer guidance and inspiration, so don’t be shy….head on over there right now!!!    And with great competitions and giveaways each week/month too, why not give us a like on facebook right now.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all my followers and crafty friends.  I hope you have a wonderful time and 2017 brings you all you wish for.

These are the challenges I’m entering this week:
CARD MANIA – Challenge #87
LITTLE MISS MUFFET – Challenge #153
CRAFTING FROM THE HEART – Challenge #14
LEMON SHORTBREAD – Challenge #31


Take care and I look forward to seeing you again in the new year.
Tanya xxx

6 comments:

Jane Savage said...

So gorgeous! Love the vintage feel and those little trees!
Have an amazing Christmas Tanya! xxx

Julie Reed said...

Beautifully made Tanya, those little trees are fab, have a Wonderful Christmas xx

Moni said...

Tanya, this card is gorgeous!!! Love the tiny Christmas tree and the red now. Merry Christmas!!

Alpna said...

Lovely card. Thanks for joining us Lemon Shortbread Challenge.
Alpna-DT

Jane Proffitt said...

Such a lovely card Tanya! Love those little trees. Wishing you and yours a very Merry Christmas.🎄

Lori said...

So pretty, Tanya! Love how you cut the wreath out again and popped it up :) Awesome!