Skip to main content

It's Digi Choosday Day - Week 48 - Anything Goes

Hello everybody             

It’s Digi Choosday day again. 

Hope you’re ready to enter another Digi Choosday Challenge.

Every week our challenge will be ‘ANYTHING GOES ’ but the design team will have their own challenge theme just to keep them on their toes, which this week it’s SPOTS AND/OR STRIPES, of which I've used a mixture on the paper and embellies and on the colouring I've done.

And as usual if you click on the Thumb Linkies below you can be speedily taken over to the Doodle website for the collection details.

My make this week uses one of the older digis called ANGELBERRY SKATER which is available on a CD collection or on its own as a black and white digi.


The papers and embellies I've used are from the Winnie in Winterland collection and the Festive Christmas collection with the addition of a little christmas tree I bought from The Works and some little snowballs from Hobbycraft.  I coloured the black and white digi with a mixture of polychromos pencils, Inktense pencils and a white gel and gold gel pen.  The kraft card shape is a circle that I folded in half.  It was in a pack that I bought from The Works as well.
Here is my make for this week’s challenge:         








I’m always excited to see your challenge entries and not only can you win a fabulous prize if you are our random winner but there's badges to grab for your blog if you're in the design team top 3 as well.  Head on over to the blog as well to grab your discount code which is valid for 24 hours only. 
Why not join in our Facebook groups as well by clicking on the links below.



Just ask to join the groups to join in all the fun.
The Design Team pride themselves in having a friendly community group that you can pop into and share your Polkadoodles makes with us and ask us all manner of crafty problems.  There’s always one of the Design Team around to have a natter with and offer guidance and inspiration, so don’t be shy….head on over there right now!!!    

These are the challenges I’m entering this week: 
Create and Inspire – Challenge #56
Aurora Wings - Challenge  #40
Crafty Girls Creations – Challenge #30
Love To Craft – Challenge #4 November 
Creative Moments – Challenge #107
Crafty Addicts – Challenge #29
Critters & Creatures - Challenge November
Crafty Creations – Challenge #329
Lemon Shortbread – Challenge #29
World Wide Open DT – Challenge #16
Inspiration Destination – Challenge #113
Artistic Inspirations – Challenge #168
Christmas with the Cuties - Challenge #1


Take care

Tanya xxx




Comments

Pat said…
Lovely card with cute images, thanks so much for joining in our first challenge at Christmas with the Cuties.

Pat xx
Julie Reed said…
Awesome Tanya, love all the little details and that sparkly nose x
Ellibelle said…
What a beautiful winter scene and gorgeous image! Love all the details!
Thanks so much for playing along in my Critters and Creatures Linky Party!
Sherri Thacker said…
WOW! Lots went into making this fun card. Love all the elements you used!
Moni said…
Stunning colouring!!! Love all the details.
Wow this is awesomely stunning project. Super image and beautifully coloured and just a super fabulous design. Nice work. Love it.
Thank you for sharing with us here today at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

Annette DT Registered Owners/Admin for World Wide Open Design Team Challenge
DonnaMundinger said…
What a fun little scene you've created, Tanya! Love the skating theme and all of the fabulous details. Great coloring on the adorable image, too. Thanks so much for joining our Christmas Challenge at Aurora Wings. xxD
Pippa said…
A lovely card and great colouring. That little tree works so well too. Thank you for sharing with us at Love to Craft Challenge. Pippa DT
Marjeta said…
Beautiful scene. Love all those details, spetialy little deer an penguin . thanks for sharing with us at Creative Moment Challenge.

Marjeta
Jane Savage said…
Wonderful detailed make! Love that pretty image!
Laine said…
Fabulous creation. So festive and fun!
xx
Linda Simpson said…
Fabulous Tanya, love the beautiful papers and image.
Hugs
Linda xxx
Kathy said…
Great card, wonderful colours!
Jackie Trinder said…
Hi Tanya this is absolutely stunning. I love the images and all the beautiful embellishments. Take care. Hugs Jackie
Shabneez said…
A wonderful creation full of interesting textures and layers. Shabneez x
Jane Proffitt said…
Such a great make Tanya. Love all the different elements you used. ❤️ Jane
Sue Hickey said…
Thank you for sharing with us over here at the World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

Susan DT for:- http://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com.au/...
Karen Whittaker said…
A stunning make Tanya x
Lori said…
Wow, Tanya, this is amazing! LOVE all the details on the card xoxoxo

Popular posts from this blog

Yarn Dyeing

Hello everybody

Well I haven't done any yarn dyeing since the end of last summer and forgot about a lot of the stuff that I'd dyed, but since I've been working hard on revamping my craft room to organise it so it's more art and painting friendly, I've come across them all and as I hadn't shared any photos with you of my  dyeing for a while I thought I'd share them.

First up was a blank canvas knitted base that I bought as long ago as June 2015 from Woolfest.  The canvas is a long knitted piece of fabric with two separate ends so that you can dye it however you choose and then unravel it to make two identical balls of yarn.  I used a length of cling film on top of the work top and used Kool Aid to dye the canvas and then wrapped it up in cling film and put it in the microwave.  Once it had cooled I then rinsed it and popped it outdoors on the line to dry and then once dry I unravelled it into two equal and identical balls which are now waiting in my stash r…

It's Digi Choosday Day - Week 4 - In Bloom

Hello everybody             
It’s Digi Choosday day again. These Tuesdays definitely come round really fast!!
Hope you’re ready to enter another Digi Choosday Challenge.
This week our challenge is  ‘IN BLOOM’.
I love searching the internet for new things to make and also getting inspiration and as soon as I saw the craze for making teacup art I instantly knew that this week’s challenge would fit this project perfectly.  I had a teacup that had a wonderful soy candle in it and was wondering what I could make with the empty cup.  Here is a step by step picture tutorial of my make (with the exception of one ingredient which is magic and you'll have to scroll to the bottom of my blog post to find out what it is).  I resized and printed some of the flowers from the Eden Collection and put them to one side.  I gathered my ingredients...  cup and saucer, bird cage, toadstools and reindeer moss and then using the magic ingredient started to assemble my make.

I then added the flowers and…

Long time no post....

Hello everyone

Well I know I've not blogged for months and months, but I've been really busy and have been making the most of other social media platforms to chat with happy crafters and the like. 

But I'm back now and hopefully I should get to blogging maybe once a week or a couple of times a month.....who knows. 

Let me tell you what I've been up to whilst I've been absent from blogland.

Well:

1.  I had a big birthday in the summer and got a wonderful birthday present of a Townie bike and so spent every spare moment during the spring and summer (cos I got my present a little earlier than expected) taking in parks and other beautiful places and getting some fresh air and exercise and loved every minute of it.  But now that the nights are now darker earlier and winter is setting in I'm not able to get out and so she's been put to bed for a few months until the clocks go forward and the light nights come back.  So....hurry up winter and do one!!!

2.  Just…