Skip to main content

It's Digi Choosday Day - Week 47 - Anything Goes

Hello everybody             

It’s Digi Choosday day again.  Hope you’re ready to enter another Digi Choosday Challenge.

Every week our challenge will be ‘ANYTHING GOES ’ but the design team will have their own challenge theme just to keep them on their toes, which this week it’s RED & GREEN/WINDOWS & DOORS.

As usual you can click on the Thumb Linkies below to be taken off to the Doodles website for all the collection details.

So I've made another card to add to my Christmas collection. But this time I've gone big to make an A4 size card using the wonderful Versatile Door Die out of Kraft card.

I've created a scene using elements and papers from the Festive Christmas collection and the Winnie in Winterland Collection.  Check out the red and green wallpaper and the carpet too.  Love love love the versatility of the papers from these collections.  I created the scene outside the window and then used snowflake acetate from Hunkydory to go over the top before glueing my die cut windows over the top.  I've added a sprig of mistletoe over the cosy fireside chair as the person who lives there is hoping he'll get lucky over the Christmas season.  Ha ha ha.  With touches of glitter here and there on the tree and the fire flames this is a really quick make from me and very one dimensional.  I've left a space on the bottom right of the card so I can personalise it when I work out who to send it to.

Here is my DT Inspiration for this week:         





 I’m always excited to see your makes for each week’s challenge but remember not only can you win a badge for your blog if you are one of the top 3 Design Team choices but you can win a fabulous prize if you are the random winner too.  AND not only that there’s a 24 hour discount code available too so you’d better head off over there right now to grab it. 
Why not join in our Facebook groups as well.  Just click here:



Just ask to join the groups to join in all the fun.

We pride ourselves on being a friendly and informative team and so it’s a great community group to join in with and show off your Polkadoodles makes or just ask us general crafting questions.  There’s always one of the Design Team around to have a natter with and offer guidance and inspiration, so don’t be shy….head on over there right now!!!   And there's always a competition or challenge to enter now headed up by Scatty Jan so why not head on over there right now.

These are the challenges I’m entering this week: (to follow)
CRAFTY GIRLS CREATIONS – Challenge 30
SIMPLY PAPERCRAFT – Challenge 41
CRAFTING WITH FRIENDS – Challenge 32
WORLD WIDE OPEN DT – Challenge 16
CRAFTING FROM THE HEART - Challenge 137 CRAFT YOUR PASSION - Challenge 339ARTISTIC INSPIRATIONS – Challenge 168
LOVE TO CRAFT – Challenge 4 November
INSPIRATION DESTINATION – Challenge 112
CREATE AND INSPIRE – Challenge 56

Take care

Tanya xxx




Comments

Jane Savage said…
Oooh such a gorgeous cosy scene, Tanya! I want to sit by that fire right now it's chuffin' freezing in my office today! :) xxx
Wow great scene you have created. I love it. Nice work.
Thank you for sharing with us here today at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

Annette DT Registered Owners/Admin for World Wide Open Design Team Challenge
Julie Reed said…
Fab scene and I love how you have made the window to look out from inside x
Ine Swinkels said…
nice! Thanks for joining us at Artistic Inspirations Challenge Blog.
Bye, Groetjes van Ine (DT)
http://creaine-cards.blogspot.nl/
Linda Simpson said…
This is gorgeous, I love the beautiful design.
Hugs
Linda xxx
Moni said…
Gorgeous scene!!!!
Jackie Trinder said…
Hi Tanya this is a stunning card I love the scene you have created. Take care. Hugs Jackie
Trace C said…
this is lovely and such a nice combination of artwork and cutting die
Jane Proffitt said…
What a cozy little room. Love all the details! ❤️
Helen said…
Great project - thanks for joining us at Crafting from the Heart.

Helen x
Michelle said…
Looks like a really nice place to be.
Thanks for playing with us at Craft your Passion Good luck!! Michelle(DT)
Jennifer Kray said…
What an inviting and fabulous card, I love it! x
Kathy said…
ohhh, this is just adorable!
Sue Hickey said…
Thank you for sharing with us over here at the World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

Susan DT for:-  http://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com.au/...
Laine said…
This is so stunning. Love the fabulous image and detail.
xx
Leslie said…
Absolutely gorgeous! Thanks so much for sharing with us in the Love To Craft Challenge Blog's "November Anything Goes" challenge!
Hugs,
Leslie, LTCCB DT
Love To Scrap!
Caz said…
Beautiful Tanya. Thank you for sharing with us here today at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

Caz DT World Wide Open Design Team Challenge

My Blog
Pennys Paper-Crafty
Crafty Catz


Lori said…
What a cozy scene you've got here Jane! Love it! xoxoox
Lori said…
Tanya.....I meant Tanya LOL....oy! I need more sleep sorry hun! xoxoxo

Popular posts from this blog

Yarn Dyeing

Hello everybody

Well I haven't done any yarn dyeing since the end of last summer and forgot about a lot of the stuff that I'd dyed, but since I've been working hard on revamping my craft room to organise it so it's more art and painting friendly, I've come across them all and as I hadn't shared any photos with you of my  dyeing for a while I thought I'd share them.

First up was a blank canvas knitted base that I bought as long ago as June 2015 from Woolfest.  The canvas is a long knitted piece of fabric with two separate ends so that you can dye it however you choose and then unravel it to make two identical balls of yarn.  I used a length of cling film on top of the work top and used Kool Aid to dye the canvas and then wrapped it up in cling film and put it in the microwave.  Once it had cooled I then rinsed it and popped it outdoors on the line to dry and then once dry I unravelled it into two equal and identical balls which are now waiting in my stash r…

It's Digi Choosday Day - Week 4 - In Bloom

Hello everybody             
It’s Digi Choosday day again. These Tuesdays definitely come round really fast!!
Hope you’re ready to enter another Digi Choosday Challenge.
This week our challenge is  ‘IN BLOOM’.
I love searching the internet for new things to make and also getting inspiration and as soon as I saw the craze for making teacup art I instantly knew that this week’s challenge would fit this project perfectly.  I had a teacup that had a wonderful soy candle in it and was wondering what I could make with the empty cup.  Here is a step by step picture tutorial of my make (with the exception of one ingredient which is magic and you'll have to scroll to the bottom of my blog post to find out what it is).  I resized and printed some of the flowers from the Eden Collection and put them to one side.  I gathered my ingredients...  cup and saucer, bird cage, toadstools and reindeer moss and then using the magic ingredient started to assemble my make.

I then added the flowers and…

Long time no post....

Hello everyone

Well I know I've not blogged for months and months, but I've been really busy and have been making the most of other social media platforms to chat with happy crafters and the like. 

But I'm back now and hopefully I should get to blogging maybe once a week or a couple of times a month.....who knows. 

Let me tell you what I've been up to whilst I've been absent from blogland.

Well:

1.  I had a big birthday in the summer and got a wonderful birthday present of a Townie bike and so spent every spare moment during the spring and summer (cos I got my present a little earlier than expected) taking in parks and other beautiful places and getting some fresh air and exercise and loved every minute of it.  But now that the nights are now darker earlier and winter is setting in I'm not able to get out and so she's been put to bed for a few months until the clocks go forward and the light nights come back.  So....hurry up winter and do one!!!

2.  Just…