Skip to main content

It's Digi Choosday Day - Week 44 - Anything Goes

Hello everybody             

It’s Digi Choosday day again and I do hope that you're ready to enter another Challenge.  You have no reason not to enter our weekly challenges as the theme is always ‘ANYTHING GOES ’ but the design team  have their own challenge theme just to keep them on their toes, which this week it’s   RED AND WHITE CHRISTMAS.  Full details of what I've used can be found on the Polkadoodles website by clicking on the thumb linkies below, but this week I've made a card using the Festive Christmas collection and also the Super Sprigs dies.


Here is my make:







Ingredients used:

8x8 white card base
Red sharpie pen for the wiggly lines
Faux Pearl string wrapped around the focal point
Ice Stickles on the die cuts
Stickles glitter glue in Xmas Red on the centres of the flowers
Silver sparkly ribbon tied in a bow on the spine of the card
Red card for the matting and layering
Color Box Fluid Chalk Ink Pad in Warm Red for the background which I created by using the leftovers from die cutting the super sprigs as a stencil (good idea eh?)

Everything else I've used is from the Festive Christmas CD collection.

I’m excited to see your makes for this week’s challenge.  And not only can you win a fabulous prize if you are in the top 3/random prize winner but you can also grab your discount code. 
How fab is that? 
The discount code only lasts for 24 hours so you’d better head off over there right now to grab it. 

Why not join in our Facebook groups as well.  Just click here:



Just ask to join the groups to join in all the fun.

It’s a great community group to join in with and show off your Polkadoodles makes.  There’s always one of the Design Team around to have a natter with and offer guidance and inspiration, so don’t be shy….head on over there right now!!!    

These are the challenges I’m entering this week:


Crafty Girls Creations #28 AG – Challenge #28: Anything Goes
Crafting With Friends #30 AG – Challenge #30: Anything Goes
Crafty Sentiments November Challenge AG – Nov 1st Challenge: Anything Goes
Artistic Inspirations #166 AG – Challenge #166: Anything Goes
Crafty Catz #344 – Challenge #344: Anything Goes/Use Die-cuts
Crafting From The Heart #134 AG – Challenge #134: Anything Goes
World Wide Open DT Blog #15 – Challenge #15: Anything Goes
Take care

Tanya xxx


Comments

Jane Savage said…
Absolutely stunning, Tanya! Love the way you've used that wonderful die! xxx
Anjie said…
Great make. I love using dies to create stencils as well.
Hugs
Anj
xx
Moni said…
Adore this!!! Every detail is perfect.
Julie Reed said…
So clever, love how you have done this x
Gorgeous Christmas Card creation. Nice work.
Thank you for sharing with us here today at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

Annette DT Registered Owners/Admin for World Wide Open Design Team Challenge
CornishKat said…
Stunning card, I love how you've done your background paper.
Hugs,
Katrina x
Lisa Dryden said…
Thank you for sharing with us over here at the World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

Lisa DT for:-  http://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com.au/...
Aunty Sue said…
great christmas card love the flowers and thanks so much for sharing with us at crafty Catz and good luck in the draw. hope to see you again in our new challenge starting friday.
AuntySue DT
Linda Simpson said…
This is gorgeous Tanya.
Hugs
Linda xxx
Jackie Trinder said…
Hi Tanya this is a stunning Christmas card I love the design. Take care. Hugs Jackie
Avril Watson said…
Beautiful Tanya, love the image and colours. This would fit perfectly with our Delicious Doodles challenge this month - Non-Traditional Christmas (Image or colours) hope to see you there, you can find the link on my blog, hugs xxx
Jane Proffitt said…
Absolutely gorgeous Tanya! Those flowers are gorgeous. ❤️
Wanda said…
wow this is stunning. Love the deer mixed with flowers. Thank you for sharing with us here today at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

Wanda DT World Wide Open Design Team Challenge
Rae Ann said…
The pearls wrapped around the sentiment circle are such a great idea. The flowers are gorgeous!

Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments Designs for our Anything Goes challenge.
Lena Keultjes said…
Gorgeous! The colors and the detail! Absolutely beautiful!
Lori said…
Love ALL the delish details on this one girl! xoxoxo

Popular posts from this blog

Yarn Dyeing

Hello everybody

Well I haven't done any yarn dyeing since the end of last summer and forgot about a lot of the stuff that I'd dyed, but since I've been working hard on revamping my craft room to organise it so it's more art and painting friendly, I've come across them all and as I hadn't shared any photos with you of my  dyeing for a while I thought I'd share them.

First up was a blank canvas knitted base that I bought as long ago as June 2015 from Woolfest.  The canvas is a long knitted piece of fabric with two separate ends so that you can dye it however you choose and then unravel it to make two identical balls of yarn.  I used a length of cling film on top of the work top and used Kool Aid to dye the canvas and then wrapped it up in cling film and put it in the microwave.  Once it had cooled I then rinsed it and popped it outdoors on the line to dry and then once dry I unravelled it into two equal and identical balls which are now waiting in my stash r…

It's Digi Choosday Day - Week 4 - In Bloom

Hello everybody             
It’s Digi Choosday day again. These Tuesdays definitely come round really fast!!
Hope you’re ready to enter another Digi Choosday Challenge.
This week our challenge is  ‘IN BLOOM’.
I love searching the internet for new things to make and also getting inspiration and as soon as I saw the craze for making teacup art I instantly knew that this week’s challenge would fit this project perfectly.  I had a teacup that had a wonderful soy candle in it and was wondering what I could make with the empty cup.  Here is a step by step picture tutorial of my make (with the exception of one ingredient which is magic and you'll have to scroll to the bottom of my blog post to find out what it is).  I resized and printed some of the flowers from the Eden Collection and put them to one side.  I gathered my ingredients...  cup and saucer, bird cage, toadstools and reindeer moss and then using the magic ingredient started to assemble my make.

I then added the flowers and…

Long time no post....

Hello everyone

Well I know I've not blogged for months and months, but I've been really busy and have been making the most of other social media platforms to chat with happy crafters and the like. 

But I'm back now and hopefully I should get to blogging maybe once a week or a couple of times a month.....who knows. 

Let me tell you what I've been up to whilst I've been absent from blogland.

Well:

1.  I had a big birthday in the summer and got a wonderful birthday present of a Townie bike and so spent every spare moment during the spring and summer (cos I got my present a little earlier than expected) taking in parks and other beautiful places and getting some fresh air and exercise and loved every minute of it.  But now that the nights are now darker earlier and winter is setting in I'm not able to get out and so she's been put to bed for a few months until the clocks go forward and the light nights come back.  So....hurry up winter and do one!!!

2.  Just…