Tuesday, 4 October 2016

It's Digi Choosday - Week 40 - Anything Goes


Hello everybody             

It’s Digi Choosday day again. 

Hope you’re ready to enter another Digi Choosday Challenge.

Our weekly challenges are always ‘ANYTHING GOES ’ so you’ve no excuse not to enter with your wonderful crafty creations.  The design team have a challenge set each week though and this week it's USE TWO DIGI IMAGES.

Full details of what I’ve used can be found in the Thumb Linkies below.

So for my make this week I’ve decorated a bag for me to stash my abundance of adult colouring books in when I leave the house with them…. Which I do very often (almost daily!!!)  I used the transfer paper that can be put through a printer and ironed onto fabric.  I used the alphabet and the unicorn and the butterflies from the Octavia Moonfly Collection.  The alphabet looks like it’s made of fabric anyway and so looked fab when ironed on my bag.  I left that coloured and then I used some fabric markers by Tulip on the unicorn and then the butterflies were already coloured but I made the transparency lighter.  I then used my Tulip fabric glitter marker to add dots and splodges around the unicorn and the letters. 

Here is my make for this week’s challenge:         

 






I’m excited to see your makes for this week’s challenge.  And not only can you win a fabulous prize if you are in the top 3/random prize winner but you can also grab your discount code.  How fab is that?  The discount code only lasts for 24 hours so you’d better head off over there right now to grab it. 

Why not join in our Facebook groups as well.  Just click here:



Just ask to join the groups to join in all the fun. 

It’s a great community group to join in with and show off your Polkadoodles makes.  There’s always one of the Design Team around to have a natter with and offer guidance and inspiration, so don’t be shy….head on over there right now!!!    

These are the challenges I’m entering this week:
Take care
Tanya xxx


13 comments:

trulyjewellery said...

Ooh wow, stunning the rest looks like fabric so effective :)

Jane Savage said...

Wow I'm blown away by this Tanya! Awesome make!
Hope you're making each of the DT one for Christmas!! LOL xxx

Anjie said...

Another great make. Anyone would love to carry this around.
Hugs
Anj
xx

Alysha Sheridan said...

awwww I wanna bag like that lol hugs Aly xxx

Jane Proffitt said...

What a fabulous bag! Would love to carry my coloring supplies I it! ❤️

Scrappy Scatty said...

too clever xx

Moni said...

Wow!!! This is just perfect!!!

Linda Simpson said...

This is fabulous! I love the unicorn.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Jackie Trinder said...

Hi Tanya I love how you have decorated this bag the unicorn is gorgeous. Take care. Hugs Jackie

crafty-stamper said...

A great idea,love the decorated bag and fabulous unicorn-Thank you for joining us at Artistic Inspirations
Carol DT x

Bad Kitty (Fiki) said...

this is amazing!

Rae Ann said...

This is such a fab bag! What a great way to transport your coloring!!

Thank you for playing along at Crafty Sentiments Designs for our Anything goes challenge.

Lori said...

Wow, what a super cool idea!!! Love this xoxoxoo