Wednesday, 28 September 2016

Polkadoodles NEW STUFF - DIES !!!

Hello everybody,

So last week Nikky from Polkadoodles launched her very own wonderful dies and I've been playing with a couple of them this past week.  You can get all the DIES right here, but here's the ones I've been playing with:





I decided to cut the Super Sprigs out of Kraft Card and they cut like a dream on my Spellbinder machine and the Flowers 1 I cut from white felt and then inked them with my Derwent Inktense Pencils and then layered them and added a faux pearl flower to the centre.  I only used the two smaller sizes.  The leaves were cut from green felt.
I coloured up the 'Be Happy' colouring page from Colour Therapy Florabunda Collection 1 which you can find HERE

I coloured everything with Polychromos pencils and then layered it onto an 8x8 card and there's my make using the wonderful new dies as accents on my colouring page.  I've got another of the dies in my stash to play with which I'm still working on my idea so bear with me while my creative juices flow. 

 


I'd like to enter the following challenges:



Take care
Tanya xxx


9 comments:

Scrappy Scatty said...

super stunning my lovely xx

Heather said...

Beautiful!! Those flowers are so pretty and the look fabulous surrounding the sentiment. Thanks for playing with Jo's Scrap Shack.

Jane Savage said...

Wow those fab dies fit that page perfectly! What a gorgeous make, Tanya! xxx

heather said...

Thank you for sharing your cheery, beautifully colored card with us at Love To Craft Challenge Blog.

laurigami said...

So gorgeous card. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments Designs. hugs
laurigami

Laine said...

Such a fun and colourful project!

Leslie said...

So beautiful! Thanks so much for sharing with us in the Love To Scrap Challenge Blog's "Anything Goes" challenge!
Hugs,
Leslie, LTSCB DT
Love To Scrap!
Love To Scrap Challenge Blog DT
Love To Craft Challenge Blog DT
House of Cards DT
Crafty Friends DT
My Crafting Stories DT
Creatalicious Challenges DT
Let's Craft and Create DT

Victoria Rowson said...

Stunning card! I love it!! Thank you so much for sharing your pretty card with us at Lemon Shortbread Challenge Blog. Hugs Victoria (DT) x

Deanne Saunders said...

Gorgeous!!! Thanks so much for participating in our LEMON SHORTBREAD challenge!!! Can’t wait to see you participate again in our next challenge!! Have a great crafty day!!!
Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper