Friday, 16 September 2016

Polkadoodles Launch Day - Xmas Soup - Triple Whammy Make of a Stepper card, Snowman Tealight, and a Cracker


Hello everybody

Well today is a brand new day and a brand new collection to be showcased by Nikky Hall of Polkadoodles on Create & Craft TV at 2pm and 7pm on Friday 16th August.  You can catch up with the shows by going to the Create & Craft website here

Anyway a few weeks ago before I went on holiday I got to play with the digi collection for the new Xmas Soup Collection that you can get right HERE and I came up with these three makes to begin with. 

A stepper card with a shaped edge featuring one of the tags from the collection and the lovely parcels and papers and snowflakes and oodles of glitter and a white Christmas rose.




Now this make I really enjoyed creating....it's a snowman complete with light up nose courtesy of one of those battery operated tea lights.  I made the box from a template I found on the internet out of card which I printed some of the papers from the collection on and then added the snowman head and cut out his nose so I could poke the tealight through.  I then edged the make in glitter and white pom pom balls and red oval gems and red checked ribbon.  The black and white words are from Tim Holtz.




My last make to share with you this afternoon is a cracker.  The template was a first for me and I got it from Serif Craft Artist Professional.  I just love the papers on the collection and found it hard to choose just one but when I saw the vintage looking one with trees on I decided to use this as it went with the green satin ribbon from my collection.  I then printed off the red flowers in three different sizes and edged with glitter glue and then decoupaged them on top of one another and embellished the centre with a red oval gem.


 


Hope you've enjoyed looking at my first three makes...  I'll be back later tonight with another three makes which I'm excited to share with you all.

I'd like to enter the following challenges:

Take care
Tanya xx


2 comments:

Scrappy Scatty said...

such beautiful makes clever you xx

Bad Kitty said...

wow! its so pretty!
Fiki