Friday, 16 September 2016

Polkadoodles Launch Day - Xmas Soup - Snowman Hanger Decoration

Hello folks and welcome to the first of my three blogs today showcasing the brand spanking new Xmas Soup collection from Polkadoodles.

I've been so lucky to play with this collection ahead of the shows on Create & Craft TV today at 2pm and 7pm.  Don't waste time getting your collections of digis on CD and the stamp sets because they'll be fast sellers for sure.

You can get your hands on the new stuff right HERE


For my first make, I'd like to share with you a snowman Christmas hanging decoration for which I've used some snowy acetate over a circular background that says Feliz Navidad on from the CD together with a decoupaged snowman which I printed out at nearly A4 size several times and then the tree from the collection too.  I used little silver bells covered in red glitter on the tree and then embellished with some ribbon and some faux snow sprinkles at the bottom of the snowman.

Here he is.....








Hope you like my first make.  Keep your eyes peeled for a few more makes from me today and over the next few days as well.

I'd like to enter the following challenges with my make:  


Take care
Tanya xxx


6 comments:

Angela Jones said...

Thanks for joining our Fun-Day Friday Challenge @ Jo’s Scrap Shack.

Lou Sims said...

Tanya, I'm loving your snowman with his added bling. Fab idea for a shaped card x

Scrappy Scatty said...

he is soooooooooooooo lovely xx

Joyce Tompkins said...

Oh wow...your ornament is such a beautiful keepsake! I would be so thrilled to receive something like this at the holidays! Thanks for joining Fun~day Friday at Jo's Scrap Shack.

Joyce
www.joycescreativecrafts.blogspot.com

Jo - Jo's Scrap Shack said...

What a gorgeous ornament Tanya!!! This is really so cute! Love that snowman! thanks so much for joining our Funday Friday challenge this week at Jo's Scrap Shack! Have a wonderful day!
Hugs,
Jo-owner
♥ Jo's Scrap Shack ♥

Lena Keultjes said...

OMG! This guy is incredible! Sooo cute!