Sunday, 25 September 2016

Happy Birthday Dad, Ruth and Kyeisha - Polkadoodles Stylee (Of Course)


Happy Sunday everybody

Hope you're having a fabulous weekend.  I know I have...  I've done a little bit of this and a little bit of that and a lot of crafting....because that's what weekends are for!

Well this weekend it has been my dad's birthday and he is absolutely in love with the whole adult colouring malarkey and so I coloured him his birthday card this year using my brand new metallic polychromos pencils and some Uniball Signo Glitter gel pens in silver and gold and then layered over the top of the gold a layer of gold Wink of Stella.  I'm in love with those polychromos pencils and will be building up my stash slowly over the coming months.  I used the Uniball Signo white gel pen for the dogs and a black Sharpie pen for the black bits too and then finished it off with a sentiment I typed myself in the middle of the design and then a length of black and white ribbon from my Jo Malone perfume (that I saved in my ribbon stash just for this special occasion).  I used the Polkadoodles Colour Therapy Collection 1 which you can get HERE for the card just to prove that florals can be used for men as it all depends on how you colour those beautiful blooms.



And so while I'm sharing my dad's birthday card I thought I would share with you two recent cards I made for my best friend Ruth and her daughter Ky'eisha.  I made these back in August just before I went off on holiday to Spain and forgot to share them.  They have also been made using the Polkadoodles Colour Therapy 1 Collection available HERE but I've coloured them totally in gel pens in purples and pinks and greens.  I had a stash of some colouring changing gel pens that I used to colour the leaves on the cards and I'm just in love with the subtle colour changes.  Finished off with ribbon and the odd bit of glitter here and there and voila, that's another two cards made.





Hope you like the three cards I've shared.

I'd like to enter the following challenges:

Take care
Tanya xxx


3 comments:

Pamela said...

Great card, thank you for joining us at Crafting from the Heart.

Pam x

Elizabeth Hart said...

What a very fun and creative card - love the patterns and coloring. Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Craft Your Passion Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

Mari Kytöharju said...

Wonderful creations! Thanks for playing with us at Crafting with an Attitude :) xx Mari