Friday, 5 August 2016

Third Journal Page

Hello everybody.

So I'm back to share with you another one of my journal pages.... again a double page spread.  It's my third encounter with the lovely Dylusions Journal and I really really really loved creating this page.

I printed out two sheets of the cloud paper from the Polkadoodles Serenity Collection but over one of the pages I merged one of the Serenity Fairies in black and white over the top and then I did a bit of experimenting with my Derwent Inktense pencils.  I laid the colour onto the page and then instead of blending with water I used white gesso to overpaint and this blended the colours perfectly and makes the digi look almost like a no lines colouring.  I then used glossy accents on the wings and sprinkled glitter on top and then added white dots with a Signo white gel pen.  The butterflies on the lefthand side of the page have been coloured the same way, but the ones on the right side of the page were the pre-coloured ones on the collection.  The sentiment I printed out and then cut up and edged with white Sharpie pen.  I then cut some of the clouds out and then edged them with pale blue ink and then decoupaged them over and then added some sparkly sequins and some black liquid pearls here and there and then edged the pages with silver gilding flakes from Tonic.  Oh, I do love this little fairy so much.

I hope you like her too.









I'd like to enter the journal pages into the following challenges:



Take care
Tanya xxx


4 comments:

Scrappy Scatty said...

amazingggggggggggggggggggg love love love xx

Bad Kitty said...

love this!
hugs

lynda said...

I love this journal layout!! The detail and texture are fabulous, and I love that girl! Great job!

Katie Lamb said...

Amazing journal page