Wednesday, 6 July 2016

New Polkadoodles Collection - Winnie & Rocco Starfish and Sandcastles - Decoupage Donkey card

Hellloooo everybody

Well I'm back again today to share another make for Polkdadoodles that I've been crafting on for the past week in my craft room with the brand new collection called Winnie & Rocco Starfish and Sandcastles!!! 

Yes, she's back and she's bagged herself a gorgeous boyfriend with the most adorable face and the cutest quiff ever!!!!  Who could resist such a handsome dude. So join me and the other DT members on our summery travels as we explore their journey together. The phenomenal VIP XXL collection is the best value bundle ever to grace the Doodles website and there's smaller collections to. Grab yours here

So for my card make today I've used an 8x8 card and layered some of the starfish paper on and tied twine around the blue red and white decking paper (Which is just incredible) and then layered a big big Winnie on her donkey pre-coloured digi onto the top and then decorated around her postcards, tickets and fish and then added some shell embellishments.  She is definitely my sunshine.  How about yours?

S





I'd like to enter the following challenges:


Take care
Tanya xx

5 comments:

Jane Proffitt said...

Another lovely project! ❤️. I have enjoyed seeing all your makes the last few days. Thank you for sharing them. Hugs, Jane

Donna said...

Oh my goodness! Love your card Tanya! Good luck in the Little Red Wagon challenge this week!
Donna (DT)

Cindy Horvath said...

What a pretty card! Thank you so much for participating this week at the Mod Squad Challenge

Marie said...

Such charming card. Lovely details, everywhere! Love it, it so happy. :) Thanks for joining us over at the Paper Shelter this week.
Love n hugs
Marie

Colette said...

Lovely card, so many gorgeous details, thanks for playing along at The Paper Shelter challenge, good luck, hugs, Colette xx