Tuesday, 5 July 2016

New Polkadoodles Collection - Winnie & Rocco Starfish & Sandcastles - Rocco in a Dinghy

Hellloooo everybody

Well I'm back again today to share another make for Polkdadoodles that I've been crafting on for the past week in my craft room with the brand new collection called Winnie & Rocco Starfish and Sandcastles!!! 

Yes, she's back and she's bagged herself a gorgeous boyfriend with the most adorable face and the cutest quiff ever!!!!  Who could resist such a handsome dude. So join me and the other DT members on our summery travels as we explore their journey together. The phenomenal VIP XXL collection is the best value bundle ever to grace the Doodles website and there's smaller collections to. Grab yours here

For this make I've used the black and white digi called Rocco Dinghy available HERE  which is also available on the VIP XXL collection together with the paper I've used.  I coloured the digi with my Derwent Inktense pencils and glazed the dinghy with some glossy accents and used a white Uniball gel pen for the dots to show the water spray.  I've found some twine and a little bottle in my stash and tied this to the front of the card to represent a 'message in a bottle' and then decorated the front of the card with some silver and white tiny shells and sea horse.  The yellow card I used for matting and layering I found in my stash as well.  I really enjoyed making this 8x8 card.








Hope you like my make.

I'd like to enter these challenges 


Take care
Tanya xx

6 comments:

Spiral Creativity said...

What a wonderful card.I really love the way you have created the background.Thank you for joining us at Lemon shortbread Challenge.

Regards,
Shamita
https://spiralcreativity.blogspot.com/

Maike from Maikreations said...

Awesome colouring and such fun and summery colours! Love your card with those cute embellishments! Thank you for joining our "Summerfun, beach & sea" challenge at the Cards und More blog! Good luck and happy crafting,
Maike ;o)

PLISSA ADD said...

Es una tarjeta muy adorable! Gracias por participar con nosotras en RETARTE de Stampartpapel! Feliz semana. Paula,DT.

Roxana said...

Beatiful card.Thanks for joining us at Stampartpapel,Retarte80.
Roxana Dt.

Suzanne Bier said...

What a cute summertime card! Thanks for joining us at Lawnscaping Challenges!

Bianca said...

What a super lovely card! Thank you for joining our summer challenge at Fairy Tale Challengeblog! xx Bianca XX