Sunday, 3 July 2016

New Polkadoodles Collection - Winnie & Rocco - Starfish & Sandcastles - Ship in a Bottle

Hellloooo everybody

Well I'm back again today to share another make for Polkdadoodles that I've been crafting on for the past week in my craft room with the brand new collection called Winnie & Rocco Starfish and Sandcastles!!! 

Yes, she's back and she's bagged herself a gorgeous boyfriend with the most adorable face and the cutest quiff ever!!!!  Who could resist such a handsome dude. So join me and the other DT members on our summery travels as we explore their journey together. The phenomenal VIP XXL collection is the best value bundle ever to grace the Doodles website and there's smaller collections to. Grab yours here

So I've crafted 'out of the box' again and with an empty jar that used to have a candle in I've made my version of a 'ship in a bottle'....well it's actually a boat/yacht in a bottle complete with snorkelling Winnie and accompanied by a lighthouse, a fish, a whale and a seahorse (all printed out onto shrink plastic) and some shells from my vast collection of shells.  Just topped the whole thing up with water and tied up with twine and voila....  here you go....










Hope you like it.  I'll be back soon with some more inspiration for you.

I'd like to enter the following challenges: 




Take care 
Tanya xx

2 comments:

Alysha Sheridan said...

I love this its so clever well done hunni xx

Amy Ottmers said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Eclectic Ellapu, good luck!!! Amy DT