Sunday, 5 June 2016

WINNIE IN WONDERLAND - JOURNAL

Hello everybody

Hope you've had a nice weekend and if you've had the sunshine you've enjoyed it too!!

I've been sat in the garden using my Derwent Inktense pencils to colour up the front cover of my new journal.  I've never done a journal before so hope that you'll follow me through my pages that I plan to do each month.

So for the cover of my journal I have used the new Winnie In Wonderland Collection.  One of the papers from the collection I have using a graphics package laid the digi called 'Time Will Tell' which you can get right HERE as a single digi or on the full collection which you can get on download HERE

Here is my make:







To colour the digi I used my Derwent Inktense pencils in these colours - Sea Blue, Antique White, Dark Aquamarine, Peacock Blue, Tan, Madder Brown, Lagoon, Iris Blue, Mustard, Carmine Pink, Poppy Red.  And then spread Glossy Accents on the clock face and covered with Glamour Dust in Crystal and finished off with white dots from a Uniball Signo White pen and then touches of Uniball Signo Silver and Gold pens as well.

Check out the flamingo washi tape I bought from Hobby Craft yesterday too......  absolutely perfect for the edges of my journal cover.  Finished off with lots of different shades of blue chiffon ribbon tied in bows along the spiral binding of the journal.

Ooh, I love it so much!!!

I'd like to enter the following challenge:
Crafty Friends #33 Based on a Book (Alice in Wonderland)




Take care
Tanya xx

7 comments:

Laine said...

So much fun. Love the image and the detail.
Laine
xx

Brawny said...

Absolutely fabulous. Love her x

Jackie Trinder said...

Hi Tanya this is gorgeous I love the beautiful image you have used. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Katie Lamb said...

Gorgeous journal page snd love the image you used

Tanya said...

Great creation, I love it! So many gorgeous details, that washi tape is great :D I love flamingos :)

Thanks for joining us at Crafty Friends Challenge Blog, good luck in the draw and hope to see you again soon :)

DT Tanya xx

Tammy said...

Gorgeous journal, I love that image and you've colored it beautifully! Thanks so much for joining us at Crafty Friends!
Tammy x

Melanie said...

A wonderful card!
Thank you soo much for taking part in our "based on a book” challenge over at Crafty Friends.
Hope to see you again in our new challenge as well…

Hugs,
Melanie
(DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)

(DT Come and Get It)

(DT Crafty Friends)