Friday, 24 June 2016

WINNIE IN WONDERLAND- the biggest make I've ever done!!

Hello everyone 

So a few weeks ago when the Winnie In Wonderland collection came out I had an insane idea to make my biggest project ever and I reckon the following quotes from the Alice in Wonderland book describe my make perfectly!!!!   Ha ha ha

“Have I  gone mad?
I'm afraid so, but let me tell you something, the best people usually are.” 

“Imagination is the only weapon in the war against reality.” 

“Yes, that's it! Said the Hatter with a sigh, it's always tea time.” 

“What a strange world we live in...Said Alice to the Queen of Hearts” 

And so here is my grand unveiling!!!  Yes a little bit bonkers and truly mad....but a make I truly truly enjoyed creating. I've immersed myself truly into this collection and used lots of stuff to make a whopping sized hat with the addition of papers and a clock and a bottle and teapot and feathers and straws.... Hope you like it !!!! 












You can get your collection by clicking on the thumb Linky below.

I'd like to enter the following challenges

Decorate to Celebrate #13 AG (party decoration)

Take care
Tanya xxx 
                                         

18 comments:

Scrappy Scatty said...

speechless - bloomin marvelous!! off with your head your too smart xx

Karon said...

This is totally bonkers :-) Love love - what an awesome creation!

Jacki Daniels said...

Wowzer totally nuts but amazing love it

Jackie Trinder said...

Oh wow Tanya this is absolutely amazing you have such talent. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Gwyneth said...

Wow! Fantastic creation. So many little details to draw the eye in.

Marilyn Webb said...

OMG I don't have words to tell you how amazing this is!! Gorgeous and incredible!! Thanks for joining our challenge this week with Kraftin Kimmie Stamps!
Marilyn DT

Eek Eek said...

Wow! So many amazing elements and all so beautifully done! Thanks for joining us at The Crafty Addicts and Good Luck! :)
Annabel - Crafty Addicts DT.

Dawn Lancaster said...

Hi Tanya, finally managing to hop round the Crafting Cafe Hop! I love this project, it's amazing! Must have taken you hours & hours! Well worth the effort too though!
Hopping on now! Enjoy the rest of your Sunday!
Hugs
Dawn xx

Chriss America Real said...

Wow! This is just fantastic! Beautiful, splendid!

Nikki said...

On the hop over from the crafting cafe. Beautiful project x

Victoria Rowson said...

Wow!! Such a amazing make! This is very inspirational. Thank you so much for sharing this amazing project with us at Lemon Shortbread. I hope to see you again. Hugs Victoria (DT) x

Barbara said...

OMGoodness, Tanya, this is fabulous!! I would never, ever have the patience to do anything like it. Well done you! (I'm a late blog-hopper) xx

Catie Cuddles said...

Bonkers but totally wonderful!
Thanks for joining us at Craft your passion challenges. Happy crafting! Catherine x DT

Catie Cuddles said...

Bonkers but totally wonderful!
Thanks for joining us at Craft your passion challenges. Happy crafting! Catherine x DT

Mari said...

What a fantastic and fun creation! Thanks for playing with us at Crafting with an Attitude :) xx Mari

Dianne said...

Such a fantastic project! So much to look at! So lovely
Thank you for joining us at Creative Moments :) xxx

Karen Letchworth said...

Your art is amazing, Tanya. I love your creativity, and I can't thank you enough for sharing your talents with us. Thanks so much, and please stop by again soon.
Blessings,
karen
Word Art Wednesday

P.S. I just become your newest blog follower, and I would be delighted if you would stop by my blog to become a new follower there. It would be greatly appreciated. You can find me here:
Karen
www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

Deanne Saunders said...

Wow!!! How cool is that!!! Thanks so much for participating in our LEMON SHORTBREAD challenge!!! Can’t wait to see you participate again in our next challenge!! Have a great crafty day!!!
Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper