Sunday, 1 May 2016

POLKADOODLES SAMPLE - Magic Garden

Hello everybody

PRE-ORDER Magic Garden CD-rom My second post of the day....with another one planned for this evening too which will be the last of my samples for the brand new Polkadoodles Soup Collections.

This is an 8x8 kraft card which I've used the Magic Garden CD for the papers and embellishments which you can get on pre-order right HERE

AND if you haven't still watched the TV show you can go right to the Create & Craft catch up online and watch it again until Wednesday.

Now there's some fab templates on both of the collections but on this collection there's a fab mailer envelope that you can use to house your cards that have plenty of dimension, I show cased this last week and this is a matching card I made using the same flowers and dimension and lace.

I used Kraft card and one of the background tree scenes from the CD and the green chequered paper too and inked around the edges in Memento Ink in Desert Sand and some liquid pearls in Gold Pearl around the design with the flowers layered up and arranged to match the envelope.



Hope you like my make.

One more post to come later this evening....

Take care
Tanya x