Sunday, 1 May 2016

POLKADOODLES SAMPLE - LITTLE KINGDOM

Hello again!!

Well, my last post of today's three posts and I've saved my most favourite sample till the end...

For this make I used the Little Kingdom CD that you can get right HERE on preorder as the TV show was a sell out!!  And I'm not surprised because who could resist the charm of these wonderful uber cute collections from the very talented Nikky.

This time I've made a hanging HOME sign using an MDF board and layering the paper from the collection over it and inking the edges with Versa Magic Jumbo Java ink and then layering some chunky HOME letters from The Works which I've inked as well onto the MDF board and then embellishing it lots and lots with flowers, butterflies, hearts, houses which I printed onto Kraft card and then decoupaged them and added Icicle Stickles Glitter glue and finished off with a hanging bow of twine.






Hope you like my make.  See you on Tuesday for my next Digi Choosday make.
Take care
Tanya xx


1 comment: