Thursday, 28 April 2016

POLKADOODLES MAGIC GARDEN SAMPLE

PRE-ORDER Magic Garden CD-rom Hello

I'm back again with another one of my samples I made for Nikky's show on C and C featuring the Magic Garden CD

You can buy the collections on pre-order by going to the website.  Click HERE for full details of everything available.

So along with the matchbox template on this collection there's also a mailer template which can be used for those cards that you make that have a lot of dimension.  The mailer template prints out on one sheet of card and is really easy to put together... just as easy as the matchbox template






I used the green check paper for the base and then one of the chalk sentiments and the flowers from the collection which I decoupaged.  I added some cream lace to the bottom edge of the mailer and used Memento Ink in Desert Sand on the edges and finished the mailer off with some Liquid Pearls in Gold Pearl.

Here it is....



Hope you like it.

Take care
Tanya xxx

3 comments:

Jackie Trinder said...

Hi Tanya this is a stunning card I love the flowers. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Hippieaud (aka Audrey) said...

Awesome creation Tanya, loving those colors and great sentiment, so true!! Hugs:) Audrey

Claire Boelema said...

So pretty x