Thursday, 28 April 2016

POLKADOODLES LITTLE KINGDOM SAMPLE

Little Kingdom Collection - over 500 printables



Hello

I'm still sharing my makes from the Create & Craft show on the 27th April and I've decided today to share with you another of my makes from the Little Kingdom Collection (CD)

I just love the templates on this collection, considering I've always been scared by templates in the past, but with careful cutting and a bit of a deep breath, I managed to make the milk carton template on this collection by printing the template onto card and then printing one of the papers from the collection on the other side ( a tip I got from Scatty Jan off the DT)

I just love the stripy paper on the collection.

I then printed off some embellies and resized them so they would fit onto the sides of the milk carton.... glass jars which I layered the butterflies over and then printed off some keys and the flower garland and the 'home' word art and then using some twine and Stickles Glitter Glue in Icicle, voila, my simple make was finished.

How easy was that?  I would love to see your makes using the milk carton template on our FB pages or maybe enter into one of the forthcoming Polkadoodle challenges.

Here it is....








Hope you like my milk carton.  I can see how this template can be made into lots of different things making it a very versatile template.

Take care
Tanya xxx


2 comments:

Jane Savage said...

Oooh love this! Has a wonderful feel of summer about it. xxx

Hippieaud (aka Audrey) said...

Awesome make with this template, definitely going to have to add this set to my "must buy" list. Thanks so much for the inspiration! Hugs:)