Sunday, 3 April 2016

Polkadoodles Launch - Winnie Fruit Punch - LAUNCH WEEKEND - PART 3


Hello everybody

And I'm here again to show another sample made for the launch weekend showcasing the brand spanking new Polkadoodles collection called Winnie Fruit Punch.

So far I've shown you a stepper card made from a design sheet from the collection and a card coloured with my graph it pens and now I'm sharing another card made from Design Sheet number 10 from the collection together with a couple of flowers and leaves from the collection too.

You can get the collection HERE



Here is my bendy card:






Thanks for looking.

Hope you've enjoyed looking at my three samples.  Stay tuned for more

I'll be back tomorrow with another sample.

Take care
Tanya xx


Challenges Entered:
Gem of a Challenge #166
Crafty Friends #28 AG
Dragonfly Dreams Spring Is In The Air



3 comments:

Claire Boelema said...

Stunning bendy card - love all the details. x

Crafty Pearly said...

Wow… this is amazing:) Thank you for joining us at Dragonfly Dreams it is very much appreciated. Hugs, Traci DT xx

Lisa J said...

Such a lot of detail on this fabulous creation. Thanks for sharing it with us at Dragonfly Dreams. Lisa DT