Wednesday, 27 April 2016

POLKADOODLES LAUNCH PARTY - CREATE & CRAFT TV WEDNESDAY 27TH APRIL 10AM

Helloooo

So I do hope you've managed to tune into Create & Craft today to see the wonderful Nikky from Polkadoodles.  If not, and you've not managed to record it, then you can still catch up for the next seven days by clicking right HERE

Little Kingdom Collection - over 500 printablesPRE-ORDER Magic Garden CD-rom

PRE-ORDERS can now be made on the website too for both collections, be it stamps or CDs or both.  Just click HERE

So I'm popping on to show you another of my samples made for the TV show which you may have seen Nigel holding in his hand which had the flowers on from the Little Kingdom Collection







The base of the card and each of the layers were made from an X Cut Extra Large Die called Square Paranthesis.  I used white card for the base but Kraft card for the rest of the layers and also the lovely checked paper from the collection.  I printed the sentiment from the collection onto Kraft card as well and then printed lots of the flowers and leaves off from the collection in black and white digi form and coloured them with my Gansai Tambi paints that you saw Nikky using on today's show.  I finished off the centres of the flowers off with Ice Stickles Glitter Glue.

Hope you like it.

Take care

Tanya xxx

3 comments:

Dawn Lancaster said...

Hi Tanya, Finally limping around the Crafting Cafe blog hop! So sorry for my tardy timekeeping but I've not been feeling too great!
I've had a little snoop around at what you've been up to & I love your gorgeous projects! They are stunning!
Hugs
Dawn xx

CornishKat said...

This is gorgeous. I love the colouring on your flowers and the sentiment looks great on the kraft card.
Katrina xx

Hippieaud (aka Audrey) said...

Great card, loving those flowers!! Hugs:) Audrey