Friday, 18 March 2016

Polkadoodles Show - Create & Craft 1pm - Lemonade Fizz

Hello everybody

Well here's another post featuring one of the samples I made for Nikky's TV show today on Create & Craft.  You've still got chance to watch it if you go to the Create & Craft website on the 7 day schedule and look for the shows from the 18th March.

This sample was made using the Lemonade Fizz CD collection:

I've made some bunting using some premade bunting that I bought from Hobby Craft in a pack of 25 and some letters I made in Craft Artist.  The papers, flowers, butterflies, bees and leaves are all from the collection.  I used Memento Ink in Bamboo Leaves for the edging and Liquid Pearls in Baby Blue for the dots on the letters and Stickles Glitter Glue in Diamond and Eucalyptus for the flower middles






Hope you like my sample from the Lemonade Fizz Collection.

Stay tuned for some more blog posts featuring my samples.

Take care
Tanya xxx



5 comments:

Bmarie said...

Love your idea of bunting Tanya looks great x

Linda Simpson said...

Love the bunting and beautiful colours.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Lea Brawn said...

Gorgeous bunting x

Jackie Trinder said...

Hi the bunting is gorgeous. Take care. Hugs Jackie

starcyl said...

I love this, it's just so pretty x