Friday, 18 March 2016

Polkadoodles Show Create & Craft 1pm - Lavender Tea

Hello everybody

Well, well, well, if you've been watching Create & Craft TV this morning (9am) you will have seen our wonderfully talented Nikky demonstrating the brand new stamp and CD collections called Lavender Tea and Lemonade Fizz.  They are both equally stunning collections and such a fab idea to have CDs and co-ordinating stamps.  AND now it's time for Nikky's next show.....1pm.

I do hope that you've loved the design team samples that have been shown so far and you're ready to peep at some more now. 

I've had the chance to play with both CD collections ahead of the TV programmes and thought I would showcase my favourite sample I made from the Lavender Tea collection.  I do hope you keep your eyes peeled to see if you see it on the TV.

Here it is:




Ingredients

Frame
2 sheets of printable fabric
Papers from the collection made into a collage work by using a graphics package
Sewing threads/DMC threads
Florist wire
Flowers, Leaves, Sentiment from the Lavender Collection
Stuffing

I do hope you like my embroidered stumpwork sample.

Don't forget to stay tuned for some more samples from both collections from the fabulous design team that will be appearing over on our Facebook pages for Digi Choosday and Polkadoodles over the weekend so make sure you watch over the weekend.


Take care
Tanya xx

No comments: