Sunday, 20 March 2016

Polkadoodles - Create & Craft TV 1pm - Lemonade Fizz

Hello everybody

Yes I'm back again with another sample I made for Nikky's TV show last Friday at 1pm.  You can catch it on catch up on the Create & Craft TV on the webby by going to their seven day schedule.

This time I've made a canvas using the Lemonade Fizz Collection.

First of all I covered the 5.5" square artists canvas with some Texture Gel called Pebeo White Sand which had a little sparkle to it (which can't be seen on the photos unfortunately).  I then tore the papers up into random little squares to stick onto the canvas and then cut flowers, leaves, butterflies and bees up and layered them onto the canvas after I had inked the edges up with Memento Ink in Rose Bud.  I finished off the edges of the canvas with some pink paper sticky lace that I got free with a magazine and using Stickles Glitter Glue in Diamond on the wings of the bees and butterflies.  I then put some white faux pearls in the middles of the flowers.

I really loved making this sample the most.  I hope you like it too.







Take care
Tanya xx


1 comment:

Claire Boelema said...

Beautiful canvas. I love the bright colours. X