Sunday, 6 March 2016

Happy Mother's Day - Polkadoodles - Winnie Sugar Sprinkles

Hello everyone

So today is Mother's Day and for all those celebrating today I'm just sharing with you a little quick make I made with an empty candle jar that I decorated up with Hessian and twine and a little tag and flowers and leaves and papers left over from my Winnie Sugar Sprinkles makes for the launch party last weekend.  I then printed some of the ladybirds from the Lily Bug Love collection onto shrink plastic and shrunk them using my heat tool and stuck those on the jar wrap as well.  Click on the Thumb Linkies below to go off to the website to buy your collections.




I gave the flowers to my mum yesterday as just a little extra present as I wouldn't be seeing her today and I then took her shopping and bought her scones and tea and some little cupcakes and a lovely Pandora 'mum' charm for her bracelet I bought her a Christmas and a safety chain as well as she was so nervous of wearing it and thought she was going to lose it all the time. 

We spent the whole day just chatting and eating yummy stuff and drinking tea and coffee.  Good day had by all.

Hope you have a good day with your loved ones, and if you are remembering somebody today that was a mum to you or like a mum to you that is no longer with you, then I send you my hugs and wishes that the day passes with fondness and good memories.

Take care
Tanya xxx





No comments: