Monday, 29 February 2016

Polkadoodles - Winnie Sugar Sprinkles - Part 7

Hellloooo

So my second post this evening and more inspiration from the Winnie Sugar Sprinkles available from Polkadoodles.

I've done another shaped card for my make this time and used a new die that I've had a couple of weeks now to make an ACCORDIAN CARD using Kraft Card and four of the black and white framed images from Winnie which I've coloured the bows and flowers with Graph It pens 5120, 5160, the skin with 4115, 4145, 4155, 6150 and the frames with 7140 and dots with the Shake White pen.  I've left the rest of the image white except for the hair which I've done some zentangling on using a Staedtler Pigment Liner 0.3 and the edges have been inked with a Versa Magic Jumbo Java ink pad.  The sentiments and all the embellies are from the collection and I've used some pink pom pom edging for parts of the card.

Here it is:





Take care

Tanya xx


2 comments:

Linda Simpson said...

This is gorgeous, love the beautiful design.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Hippieaud (aka Audrey) said...

Absolutely amazing Tanya, your zentangle work always impresses me!! Hugs:) Audrey