Sunday, 28 February 2016

Polkadoodles - Winnie Sugar Sprinkles - Part Four

Hellooooo

Well it's been a fantastic day of launching the brand new collection by Polkadoodles called Winnie Sugar Sprinkles and I've had a fantastic time making the four samples I've showcased today.  This is my final share of the day, but I'll be back tomorrow with some more makes and then maybe on Monday too.

For this make I've used a preshaped card that has scalloped edging.  Love using different shaped cards as it adds just a little bit more dimension.
I've used another one of the design sheets for this make and you can find it HERE  (Design Sheet 4)

With just a few additions of Glamour Dust and Liquid Pearls in white opal and some Glossy Accents in the centres of the flowers I've created a great card.




Take care

Tanya xxx

No comments: