Saturday, 27 February 2016

Polkadoodles - Winnie Sugar Sprinkles - Part 3

Hello again

Yes, I'm back again for my third post of the day.  Go meeeeee! 

I've been really inspired by the wonderful new Winnie Sugar Sprinkles Collection from Polkadoodles and for this card make I've used two of the egg shapes which I've enlarged and then one of the black and white framed digis I've coloured with my Graph It pens (full list below) and decorated with colourful pom pom trim and the cute eggs and chickens from the collection.






These are the ingredients I have used:

2 A5 sized eggs glued back to back for the card shaped
Pom pom edging in green and pink
Chickens and eggs from the embellie section of the collection
Easter word art from the collection
Black and white frame digi of the chocolate girl
White Shake It Graph It Pen
Wink of Stella clear glitter
Liquid Pearls in Gold Pearl
Ultimate Graphic paper
Graph Its - Skin (4115, 4145, 4155, 6150)  Frame (7240) Flowers  and Dress (5160, 5120)
Hair (3140, 3180, 3190)

I'll be back very soon with another make for the day and then there'll be more tomorrow as well.

Take care
Tanya xx

1 comment:

Linda Simpson said...

Beautiful! I love the card design and beautiful image.
Hugs
Linda xxx