Saturday, 30 January 2016

Mum & Dad's Anniversary Card - Polkadoodles Colour Therapy Alphabet

Hello folks

Happy Saturday to you all.

Well last week for the Digi Choosday Stitching Challenge I created an embroidered picture as a gift for my mum and dad for their wedding anniversary and I decided at the same time I would make them a matching card using the same Colour Therapy alphabet.  All the thumb linkies below link to Polkadoodles and to all the Colour Therapy collections available from big kits available on CD and download to individual sets of three and individual alphabets and the ever so popular Colour Therapy Colouring Club.

This is the card I created.





I mixed the Colour Therapy Collection with papers from the Rose Budd Collection just to show you that it's easy to mix and match the collections.

Here's the ingredients I used:

Liquid Pearls - White Opal
8 x 8 card base
Pink Card for matting and layering
White lace
Versa Magic Chalk Ink in Jumbo Java for the edges
Cosmic Drawing Inks
Wink of Stella in Clear Glitter
Graph It Pens - 5115, 3280, 8280

Hope you like my make

Take care
Tanya xx





5 comments:

Sylvia Ames said...

What a wonderful card for your mum and dad, gorgeous papers and image.

Sylv xx

Lea Brawn said...

Great card x

Jackie Trinder said...

Hi Tanya this is a wonderful card. Hugs Jackie

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

what a sweet card for an anniversary. Very nice

Gwyneth said...

A Fab Anniversary Card. I'm sure they'll love it.