Monday, 11 January 2016

Colouring - Something Old & Something New - Polkadoodles

Hello folks

I'm a bit late with my blog today, but I've been busy making things for future DT posts and other things.

It does you good to have a look at your older digis once in a while because you discover things that you'd forgotten you had. For me, this is the Dollie Goes East Collection which is available on download and CD.  Follow the Thumb Linkies below for details.  The digis are also available individual for you to colour yourself.  I've chosen to start colouring the Dollie digi called Elegance.  I'm not sure what colour to do her clothing and hair but I've made a start on her skin colouring with my Graph It markers.  I'll be back with the finished colouring once I decide what colours to use.




And something new...  I've started colouring the mandala from the latest Colour Therapy Colouring Club 3a.  I've chosen my colours for the bits I've left white after colouring the black bits with a fine Sakura Gelly Roll pen in black.  I think this will have to have a bit of sparkle and glitz on it.  Watch this space for what I do with it.



Anyway that's all for now.  I'll be back tomorrow with a Digi Choosday challenge post.  Don't you just love Tuesdays. 


Take care
Tanya xx



No comments: