Sunday, 10 January 2016

Colour Therapy Florabunda 1 Collection

Hello crafty folk

Hope you're having a good weekend so far and have spent a little bit of time crafting and what better thing to do than sit indoors with a bit of Colour Therapy when the weather outside is dismal and wet and windy.  Although the sun has just come out in my neck of the woods after a night of rain.  Woo!!!

I'm here to inject a bit of colour into your lives with my Colour Therapy card make for today


I printed the image onto a card blank 5x5 inch and then coloured with my Lyra Aqua Brush Duo Pens, Sakura Gelly Roll pens in Metallic Gold, Green and Blue and then put the dots on the flowers with a Graph It Shake White pen and the words have been coloured using a very fine Black gel pen.

Hope you like my card for today.

Take care
Tanya xx



6 comments:

Jade Morrison said...

Hello Tanya, Wow love this bright and gorgeous card, love the flowers and all the swirls. Fabulous sentiment to.

Jade xx

Deborah Gill said...

this card is simply stunning - love it x

Linda Simpson said...

Fabulous Tanya, love this sentiment and beautiful bright flowers.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Jackie Trinder said...

Hi this is a stunning card the design is very dramatic. Hugs Jackie

Lea Brawn said...

Wow I love this. Fab bright colours x

Julie Wilson said...

I love this xx