Wednesday, 13 January 2016

Colour Therapy Colouring Club - Polkadoodles

Hello everybody

I'm very late with my blog post today but I've been very very busy today but I think it's worth the wait.

So now you know that I'm addicted to colouring and especially the Colour Therapy Colouring Club from Polkadoodles.  You get three pages / designs for £2.00 and you can print them an infinite amount of times and on whatever medium you like.

So I printed out the mandala from the recent club instalment onto Ultimate Graphic paper and coloured it with black Sakura Gelly Roll fine pen and then divided the mandala into four segments and coloured each one a different colour with my Staedtler Fine Liners but did all the leaves green and then highlighted them with Cosmic Shimmer Cosmic Twinkles and put a medium heart dazzler from Creative Expressions and finished it off with a length of very sparkly black ribbon on the top spine.

This is a large 8x8 card.

I've got lots of other plans for this super mandala, so watch this space

Click on the Thumb Linkies below to be super speedily taken off to the Polkadoodles webby for full details of the colouring collections available.




Hope you like my mandala card.

Thank you for looking
Take care
Tanya xx


3 comments:

Lea Brawn said...

I love how you've used your colouring. Fab creation x

Linda Simpson said...

Gorgeous colours and loving the sparkle.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Lauren said...

Love colours and finishes - great idea to use it on a card as well. What did you stick the cosmic shimmer powder to, glue? I've only ever used versa mark ink on stamped designs.