Monday, 4 January 2016

Colour Therapy 2 Inspiring Foliage - Polka Doodles - Create & Craft Samples (Part 4)

Hello crafty folk and followers

Well yippee, it's the start of the first full week in January 2016 and I'm so happy to be sharing with you another make for Polkadoodles that was shown on Create & Craft TV back in November last year.

I made this canvas featuring a wedding photo of me and my hubby from back in 1998 - yes so long ago, but such an absolutely fabulous day in the Dominican Republic.

I used one of the fab colouring sheets from the Colour Therapy Inspiring Foliage Part 2 collection which I coloured with Pan Pastels and gel pens and Wink of Stella Glitter and added Liquid Pearls and Gold Ribbon to it for a bit of dimension.  See full ingredients below.
Click on the Thumb Linky to get full details of the Colour Therapy Collection available on CD and download.







Ingredients used:

Ultimate Graphic paper
10 x 10 canvas
Sparkly Glitter Gold and Black Gel pens
Wink of Stella Gold Glitter
Pan Pastels - 910.5 Light Gold, 014 Black Coarse Pearl Medium and 930.5 Bronze
Liquid Pearls - Gold Pearl
Gold Ribbon.

Hope you've liked my fourth share with you.  Check back to the last few days posts if you want to see what else I've made with the collection.
I'll be back on Wednesday with my last share of my five samples because we're back tomorrow with the Digi Choosday blog now that all the DT are feeling rested and raring to go.

See you tomorrow
Take care
Tanya xx

I'd like to enter the following challenges:



2 comments:

Jackie Trinder said...

Hi Tanya this is a gorgeous canvas I love the design and the photo you have used. Isn't it nice when you see your work on television. Hugs Jackie

Lea Brawn said...

This is fb. What a great way of keeping a memorie x