Saturday, 2 January 2016

Colour Therapy 2 Inspiring Foliage - Polka Doodles - Create & Craft Samples (Part 2)

Hello there everybody.

Yes, another post from me two days in a row.  Go me!!  Wonder how long the posts will last? 

Well a few weeks ago Nikky Hall from Polkadoodles was on Create & Craft to showcase the newest Adult Colouring CD called Colour Therapy Inspiring Foliage 2 collection.

I was lucky enough to make some samples for this show and a few weeks ago I shared with you my butterfly acetate card which you can see a few posts back on my blog (Create & Craft Samples Part 1) and I'm here with you now to share my second make with you...  a calendar.

Nikky has included a calendar in this collection and so I printed off the calendar sheets on 12 individual sheets and used ribbon to tie them to the main picture I downloaded off the collection and coloured with sparkly gel pens in blue and Derwent Inktense pencils in greens for the leaves and then zentangled the flowers with a Staedtler Pigment liner.  I used turquoise card for the matting and layering and a touch of chiffon ribbon to co-ordinate with it.  I thought the zentangle went really well with this 'We are Family Design' and the Ultimate Graphic paper is great to zentangle on too.  I finished off the design with some sticky acetate butterflies from my stash.

Click on the Thumb Linkies below for details of the collection.







Hope you like my second sample make I've shared with you.

Take care
Tanya xxx



2 comments:

Jackie Trinder said...

Hi Tanya your samples are stunning. Hugs Jackie

Lea Brawn said...

Fab creation x