Friday, 8 January 2016

Colour Therapy 1 Florabunda - Polkadoodles

 Hello lovely crafters

Hope you've had a good week and have done plenty of crafting.

I've done a lot of colouring this week, as you may have seen from this week's post and have been trying out lots of different ways of colouring and this is another one of the 5" square cards I've made using the wonderful Colour Therapy Florabunda 1 Collection that I've coloured with Staedtler Neon Colour pens, Sakura Gelly Roll Metallic Silver and Metallic Blue pens and the Lyra Aqua Brush in Black.





There's so much scope for these adult colouring pages as they can be printed eons of times and also printed onto different mediums and made larger (even larger than A3 - soooo as big as a humungous poster size)

Hope you like my make

I'll be back tomorrow with another one of my little 5" cards.  I can't get enough of them.

Have a nice evening.
Take care
Tanya xx

                                    







No comments: