Thursday, 7 January 2016

Colour Therapy 1 Florabunda - Polkadoodles

Hello crafty people

I've been colouring with some of my new Lyra Art pens and made a cute little 5 inch square card with one of the printable adult colouring pages on the Colour Therapy 1 Florabunda Collection.  Hit the Thumb Linkies below to take you off to the Polkadoodles webby to have a look at the collections available  on download and CD and also the new Colour Therapy Club.  There's a new instalment of the Colour Therapy Club out so go grab your download copy now and get some colouring therapy in your life.

Here's my make



Those Lyra pens are so lush with their bright colours and zinginess that they just had to be used to colour these lovely flowers in which I then used my Graph It Shake White pen to make the little random dots on the flower petals and a touch of Sakura Gelly Roll pen (Clear Star) in the centres of the flowers for just a little hint of sparkle.


Hope you like my little card

Take care
Tanya xx



No comments: