Tuesday, 8 December 2015

It's Digi Choosday Day - Week 49 - Xmas Decor

Hello everybody             

Welcome to yet another Tuesday and another Digi Choosday post.  The weeks are flying by aren’t they and it’ll soon be Christmas Day.  Have you got your decorations up?  Have you made any decorations?  Well this week the Design Team have all been making Christmas Decorations and so this week the challenge is ‘CHRISTMAS DECORATIONS’.

Well this year I took up a new hobby of bookfolding and took the opportunity to combine Nikky’s wonderful art work from the Twiggy & Toots Festive Fun collection which I resized to fit my project, and a book I’ve folded into a little house shape to make my decoration.  Please click on the Thumb Linkies below for full details of the collection (available on CD and download as well as individual black and white character digis)













These are the ingredients I have used:

  • Large paperback book
  • Circular Cake Board 25cm size
  • Christmas Snow Blanket from The Range
  • Art Glitter Faux Snow
  • Deco Art Snowtex
  • Pinflair Glue Gel
  • Ice Stickles Crystal Ice
  • Stickles Glitter Glue – Xmas Red



I’m excited to see all your Christmas Decorations this week just remember to follow the rules listed in the blog.  And not only can you win a fabulous prize if you are in the top 3/random prize winner but you can also grab your discount code.  How fab is that?  The discount code only lasts for 24 hours so you’d better head off over there right now to grab it. 

Why not join in our Facebook groups as well.  Just search for Digi Choosday and Polkadoodles Crafting and The Pencil Case and the Inky Pinkies and ask to join the groups to join in all the fun.  It’s a great community group to join in with and show off your Polkadoodles makes.  There’s always one of the Design Team around to have a natter with and offer guidance and inspiration, so don’t be shy….head on over there right now!!!    

If you would like a Guest Design Team Position on the Digi Choosday team, just have a look at our blog posts and you’ll find the details.  Good luck if you’re entering!!!

Take care
Tanya x




17 comments:

Jane Savage said...

Still attempting to pick my jaw up off the floor, Tanya!! WOW! WOW! WOW! xxx

Aunty Sue said...

Tanya your just awesome and wow wow wow soo much detail added on top of an amzing make

fiona walker said...

Tanya wow this is so amazing I dont think I would have the patience to do book folding love the detail on the top. But I so love your make.
Hugs
Fiona xx

Moni said...

Tanya, woww, just wowww!!! I love this book folding scene you create, it is stunning, beyond words.

trulyjewellery said...

Fabulous, it's a stunning project, love if :)

Lea Brawn said...

This is absolutely amazing. Just fab x

Julie Odil said...

This so reminds me of my mother. She did book folding many years ago when I was a child. I love this -- it brought back great memories for me. Thanks!

Robin said...

This is just amazing! I so love Santa upside down. Thanks for playing along with us at LTSCB and good luck. Hugs, Robin

Bonnie Taylor said...

Wow, your project is amazing! SO much creativity and talent. Thank you for joining our challenge at Craft Your Passion. We hope to see you again!
~ Bonnie DT

applejack cards by sue said...

Absolutely wonderful! I love everything about this, I have never seen such a perfect 'book folding' house before. Well Done. Thank you for sharing this with us over at Crafting from the Heart. Sue DT xx

Bad Kitty said...

amazing!
Thank you for joining us at Craft your passion!
Good Luck and hope to see you again.
>^.^<

karalschuknecht said...

Super cute. Thanks for joining us this week for our Christmas is Coming Challenge. Karal DT

crafty said...

Fantastic creation. Thanks for joining us at Eureka Stamps this week.
Mary

DonnaMundinger said...

OMG! How cute is this!?! Love all of your adorable details. Thanks so much for joining our Anything But Cards Challenge at Aurora Wings. xxD

Planetsusie said...

This is such a lovely table decoration and I particularly adore the legs of Santa on top of the 'chimney'. The embellishments are wonderful too. So far I've got a book - not sure what I'm going to make yet though :o). Thank you so much for entering the Crafty Calendar (Let it Snow) Challenge this month, lots of luck to you. Hugs Sue Pxxx DT.

CraftingMum said...

Lovely card Thanks for joining us at Artistic Inspirations. Louise DT x

Hippieaud (aka Audrey) said...

Wow Tanya, I cannot even imagine how much time it must have taken to make this glorious project. It is incredible, I love every detail you have included, what a super decoration for Christmas! Hugs:) Audrey