Sunday, 13 December 2015

Colour Therapy 2 Inspiring Foliage - Polka Doodles - Create & Craft Samples (Part 1)


Hello there

So a couple of weeks ago Nikky from Polkadoodles was on Create & Craft TV with another one of her new Colour Therapy Collections called Inspiring Foliage which you can get HERE

I was lucky enough to be able to make some samples for the show and over the next few days I will be sharing my five makes with you that shows just what you can do with the versatile Adult Colouring book which is such a phenomenal collection of artwork

First up I'm sharing with you a butterfly card I made







I printed the 7x7 sheet out on Ultimate Graphic paper and used Graph It Pens in the following colours to colour it
8150, 8220, 9909, 7150, 6130, 8260, 6170, 2170, 5245

I then matted and layered the image onto green and orange card and used Ice Stickles Glitter Glue on the butterfly which I printed onto Acetate and coloured the back to give it a shimmery effect and make it look like the butterfly was lifting off the page.

Hope you like my make
Stayed tuned over the week for my further makes

Take care
Tanya xxx

No comments: