Tuesday, 1 September 2015

It's Digi Choosday Day - Week 35 - In The Pink




Hello everybody             

Welcome to another Tuesday and another Digi Choosday post and the challenge we have set you all this week is ‘In The Pink’.

Now I won’t deny the fact that PINK PINK PINK is one of my favourite colours.  That and GREEN.  So this week’s challenge is a dream for me.  You see, I have a fabulous pink and craft room where I shut myself away for a few hours every day.  

I’ve been colouring yet again and just adore the pink range of Graph It pens and so using the Drummer Girl from Work & Play Feel The Music collection I’ve coloured her up and using three of the papers from the collection and the music clef and the word ‘MUSIC’ I’ve made this week’s card.  Click on the Thumb Linky below for full details of the collection which can be bought as a CD and a download and the drummer girl can be bought as a single black and white digi too.  Check out the jute bow I’ve put in her hair, just like the Oddella Twig digi I coloured a few weeks ago.

Here is my crafty make this week:






These are the Graph It pens I’ve used:

Skin – 4115, 4145, 4155, 4170, 6150
Hair – 5210, 5230, 5160, 4250
Clothing – 4135, 5160, 5170
Drum kit and bows in hair coloured with Wink of Stella pen

These are the other ingredients I have used:

Ultimate Graphic paper
Drummer girl digi from the Work & Play Feel The Music collection
Papers from the Work & Play Feel The Music collection
Musical clef and lettering from the Work & Play Feel The Music collection
Pink card for matting and layering
Pink ribbon lace.
Jute bow
Distress Ink Tattered Rose
Liquid Pearls – Magenta
8 x 8 card

I can’t wait to see your pink pink pink creations this week.  And remember, it’s not just for cards, you can create ANYTHING you want from home d├ęcor to cards, just remember to follow the rules listed in the blog.  And not only can you win a fabulous prize if you are in the top 3/random prize winner but you can also grab your discount code.  How fab is that?  The discount code only lasts for a short amount of time so you’d better head off over there right now to grab it. 

Why not join in our Facebook groups as well.  Just search for Digi Choosday and Polka Doodles Crafting and ask to join the groups to join in all the fun.  It’s a great community group to join in with and show off your Polka Doodles makes.  There’s always one of the Design Team around to have a natter with and offer guidance and inspiration, so don’t be shy….head on over there right now!!!    
If you would like a Guest Design Team Position with us as well, just have a look at our blog posts and you’ll find the details.  Good luck if you’re entering!!!

I would like to enter the following challenges:  (To Follow)

Take care

Tanya x 




No comments: