Sunday, 23 August 2015

Polkadoodles - Octavia Frosted Winter

Hello everybody

If you aren't a Polkadoodles /  Digi Choosday follower on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram then you won't know about the brand spanking new release from this past week called Octavia Frosted Winter.

She is absolutely delightful and is available as single black and white digis, paper collection downloads and also a full collection available as a download and a CD collection over on the Polkadoodles website.

                                                     

With being on the design team I got to play ahead of the launch party that's been taking place this last few days on Facebook.  Do pop along to see what everybody has been making and if you've already got your copy then please let me know what you've been making and if you've blogged about it just leave me a message below and a little link and I'll visit your blog for a looksie.

Well here's what I've made so far with the collection.  I've just been playing with the coloured collections and papers for the time being but eager to get started on the black and white digis and some colouring as soon as time allows.

This card I've called Snowcastle:







Here's the ingredients I've used to make this card 

4 x snowcastles cut out and decoupaged using Pinflair Glue Gel
4 Octavia Hot Chocolate cut out and decoupaged using Pinflair Glue Gel
One of the background scenes from the collection
8x8 card
Black and White chalkboard sentiment from the collection
Silver mirri card
Glossy Accents
Icicle Stickles Glitter Glue


The second of my makes I've just called Penguin








Here's the ingredients I have used:

7 x7 card folded back on itself at the front 
2 x background scenes from the collection 
Design sheet from the collection 
Chalkboard Sentiment from the collection
Pinflair Glue Gel
Pom Pom Ribbon
Icicle Stickles Glitter Glue


And my last make to share with you today I've called Polar Bear Acetate Ornament





And here is the decoration all lit up with a couple of those battery operated tealights.  How special and sparkly does it look?  



These are the ingredients I have used:

Silver mirri card
Background Scene from the collection
Chalkboard sentiments from the collection
Snowfall Acetate from Hunkydory
Liquid Pearls - Garnet
Diamond Stickles Glitter Glue
Design Sheet from the Collection
Pinflair Glue Gel
Two battery operated tea light candles (optional)

I really hope you've enjoyed looking at my makes from this newbie collection and that you'll head on over to our Facebook pages for Polkadoodles and Digi Choosday to see some of the fabulous makes already on there.  

I would like to enter the following challenges:-


Thanks for looking.

Take care
Tanya xx





No comments: