Monday, 3 August 2015

Polka Doodles Create & Craft TV Samples - Twiggy & Toots Festive Fun - Part 4

Hello everybody

Hope you've had a good weekend.

I'm popping in today to showcase my final sample I made for Polka Doodles show on Create & Craft on the 17th July using the wonderful Twiggy & Toots Festive Fun collection.

I've left this one till last because quite frankly this is my favourite make of all time (so far, until my next make of course, ha, ha, ha)




These are the ingredients I've used:

  • Old cotton reel
  • Straw
  • Rudolph from the collection resized and printed off six times (3 times for each side of the straw)
  • Stickles Glitter Glue - Icicle & Xmas Red
  • All parts of the rudolph were cut by hand, as usual and then glued together using Pinflair Glue Gel with the straw between them and then this was placed in the centre of the straw which was decorated with miniature houses (made from the house templates on the collection) and then stuck to a circle of card using the paper from the collection.


Great decoration idea for maybe your Christmas table.  I was also thinking that if you didn't use a straw or a cotton reel you could punch a hole in the top of the rudolph and thread some gold thread or ribbon through the hole and then hang them on your Christmas tree.  

I really hope you've enjoyed looking at the pictures of my samples as much as I enjoyed making them and I do hope that you will buy the two collections I've showcased too as they are both so fab and totally different and unique.  You will be coming back to these collections time after time to make cards, decorations and much more over the years.  Why not get stuck into your Christmas crafting right now and show us what you've been making over on our Facebook pages for Digi Choosday and Polka Doodles.  There's some awesome talent in the Design Team and we're all around at some point during the day to chat to you and we also have some fab challenges on our blogs each week as well.  We'd love to see you over there sometime.

Take care
Tanya xx

No comments: