Sunday, 2 August 2015

Polka Doodles Create & Craft TV Samples - Twiggy & Toots Festive Fun - Part 3

Hello

It's me again!!

I'm here showing another two of my samples made for TV using the Twiggy & Toots Festive Fun collection

These two samples were so much fun to make and were so detailed they did take me a few hours to make but hours spent very well indeed.  Everything was cut by hand and my trusty sharp scissors!!

Here goes:

By now you will all know of my love of decoupage and cutting out little itty bits of paper to make up scenes and so the owls go well with my love of layers etcetera.








These are the ingredients I have used:

  • Robins and choir printed out several times on white card
  • Papers from the collection layered up on Do Crafts Designer to make up the layered selection of scenes etcetera
  • Embellishments and decorations from the collection
  • Pinflair Glue Gel
  • 8x8 card
  • Sentiment from the collection - 'Owl Wish You a Merry Christmas'
  • Distress Ink - Tumbled Glass
  • Glossy Accents
  • Tinsel / Faux Snow
  • Snowflake Die (Free gift from Quick Cards)
And here is my second make....  remember when I said a couple of posts ago that I'd made something different with the house templates, well this is it!!!  I resized all the houses into teeny weeny size in Word and then cut them out and layered them up to make a framed scene/picture using different embellishments from the collection.











  • These are the ingredients I used:

  • Template houses made smaller and resized in Word and cut out
  • Frame 
  • Acrylic paint in white
  • Pinflair Glue Gel
  • Mod podge to adhere the Art Glitter Fauxd Snow
  • Scene printed from the collection 
  • Embellishments from collection


Hope you've enjoyed looking at my samples and stay tuned for tomorrow for the final sample which I've saved till last because it's my favourite.

Take care
Tanya xx

No comments: