Saturday, 1 August 2015

Polka Doodles Create & Craft TV Samples - Twiggy & Toots Festive Fun Collection - Part 2

Hello everybody

Welcome to another month and to some more pictures of the samples I made for Nikky for Create & Craft TV using the Twiggy & Toots Festive Fun collection.

I made some table settings just to show how easy it is to merge images and letters from the collection.

Here's what I made:







I made them by using my Do Crafts Digital Designer by editing the post card digi from the collection and flipping and resizing and joining two together and then layering over the owl and rudolph images and then layering over the top with the alphabet on the collection to spell out names of my family and then cut them out by hand and added Icicle Stickles Glitter Glue.

So simple to make and great to decorate your table at Christmas time.

Pop back tomorrow to see what else I've made.

Take care
Tanya xxx

No comments: