Friday, 31 July 2015

Polka Doodles Create & Craft TV - Samples made with Twiggy & Toots Festive Fun - Part 1

Hello everybody

Seriously, how did it get to the end of the week already.  And not only that we're at the end of another month and it'll soon be the festive season.  Polka Doodles have brought out some fab new collections recently and I was lucky enough to make some samples for the show on Create & Craft on the 17th July and for the next few posts I'll be showcasing the samples I made using the Twiggy & Toots Festive Fun collection

Here is my first make using one of the fab house templates on the collection.  The instructions are easy to follow and the embellishments I've used come with the templates with the addition of a few more (the santa boots!!!) that I've used from the embellishment section on the collection.  I've even cut everything out by hand just to show you how easy it is if you haven't got a cutting machine.  In fact I don't have one and I always cut EVERYTHING out by hand.








These are the ingredients I have used:

  • Pinflair Glue Gel
  • Icicle Stickles Glitter Glue
  • 4 sheets of white card
  • Snowman embellishment from the collection
  • Sentiment from the collection
  • Santa Boots from the collection
  • Versa Magic Chalk Ink in Jumbo Java for inking the edges
  • Fluffy Stuff by Woodware heated up with my embossing gun
Stayed tuned in the next few days for a make I did using the house templates but resized in Word and decorated in a very different way.

This owl bag was made using the templates on the collection as well and I just used the embellishments that came with the template, but if you saw Nikky on the programme you would have seen how she created eyelashes and more detail on her owl and if you pop along and visit other DT members you will see the ways in which they've embellished their owl bags to look altogether differently too!!






Hope you've enjoyed looking at my first two makes and watch out for further posts featuring some more of the Twiggy & Toots Festive Fun collection.

Take care
Tanya xx 

No comments: