Well I'm back again to showcase some more of the samples I made for Nikky from Polka Doodles for her recent Create & Craft TV show.
Here's what I made:
These are the ingredients I have used:
- Do Crafts Designer to layer up the papers and letters and embellishments from the Picknix 3 Nordic Winter Collection made into a very very large slimline Card
- Twine from Dovecraft
- Woodware Fluffy Stuff for on top of the letters heated with embossing gun
- Glitter sprinkled on top of the letters/fluffy stuff
- Picknix 3 Nordic Winter Collection for the holly leaves, berries, poinsettias, bow, sentiment all resized and printed out numerous times for decoupaging with Pinflair Glue Gel
- Cream card
- X Cut Shape Cutter Circle to make the card base
- Glossy Accents
- Glamour Dust
- Liquid Pearls in Gold Pearl
Hope you've enjoyed looking at another two of my samples made from the Picknix 3 Collection and hope you'll stay tuned for tomorrow's post for my last sample made from this collection. Hope you've managed to order your copy and if not why not, because you won't be disappointed in the collection. There's something for everybody and you'll be crafting for hours and won't be able to stop!!!
Please pop over to our Facebook pages for Digi Choosday and also Polka Doodles to show us what you've been making. There's always a DT member around for a chat and to give you ideas and tips on your creations.