Thursday, 30 July 2015

Polka Doodles Create & Craft TV - Picknix 3 Nordic Winter Collection - Samples Part 3

Hello everybody

Hope you've all been having a good week and the weather has been kind to you.

Well I'm here today to showcase my final sample I made for Nikky from Polka Doodles from the Picknix 3 Nordic Winter Collection and I think I've saved the best till last.  I thoroughly enjoyed making this sample as I simply adore the wonderful Santa that Nikky has drawn for this collection.  He's absolutely wonderful:







These are the ingredients I have used:

  • Picknix 3 Nordic Winter Collection for the papers and sentiment and santa and holly and berries and faux gems 
  • Do Crafts Designer used to merge and layer the papers from the collection
  • 8x8 card
  • Santa printed out three times to decoupage
  • Pinflair Glue Gel
  • Xmas Red Stickles Glitter Glue
  • Glossy Accents
  • Glamour Dust Glitter
  • Twine
I really hope you've enjoyed looking at my samples.... as I thoroughly enjoyed making them.... and it was the first time my creations were shown on TV as well so I'm doubly pleased.  Hope you're enjoying your collection if you've already bought it.  Don't forget to show us all what you've made over on our FB pages.

Please stay tuned in the next few days for the samples I made using the other new collection which is Twiggy & Toots Festive Fun which is another absolutely adorable fun collection!!

Take care
Tanya xx 




No comments: