Tuesday, 16 June 2015

It's Digi Choosday Day - Week 24 - Use Some Buttons

Hello everybody          

Welcome to another Tuesday and another great challenge over at Digi Choosday.

This week’s challenge is ‘Use Some Buttons’

This is a great challenge for me because I have oodles and oodles of buttons in storage jars to take my pick from. 

I’ve decided to use the latest Work & Play 11 Collection, using a black and white digi I’ve coloured with Graph It pens, papers and sentiments and the wonderful gymnastic beam.  You see, my sister is an absolutely wonderful gymnast and runs her own gymnastic business and so with her in mind I’ve decorated the card with some of the alphabets on the Eden collection together with the flowers which I’ve resized in my graphics package by Do Crafts.  I’ve put the buttons in the centres of the flowers and with a smattering of glitter on the ribbon…. Voila!!!

Here is my crafty make this week:









These are the ingredients I have used:

  • 8x8 Square Card
  • Black and white Gymnast digi from Work & Play 11 Collection (see thumb linky below for details)
  • Papers from the ‘girl’ collection on the Work & Play 11 Collection (see thumb linky below for details)
  • Letters and flowers from the alphabet section of the Eden collection (see thumb linky below for details)
  • Gymnastic Beam from the Work & Play 11 Collection (see thumb linky below for details) Ultimate
  • Graphic paper (for printing  the image/papers) (see thumb linky below for details)
  • Pink & Blue buttons
  • 8 x 8 card
  • Pinflair Glue Gel
  • Glossy Accents
  • Glamour Dust loose glitter
  • Distress Ink – Tattered Rose – for the edges of the card
  • Stickles Glitter Glue – Waterfall


I’ve coloured the image with my Graph It pens as follows:
  • Skin – 4115, 4145, 4155, 4170, 6150
  • Lips – 6150
  • Enhanced skin with SN Pencil 09
  • Hair – 3140, 3150, 3160, 3190
  • Eyes – 3290
  • Leotard, Flower & Ribbon – 7140, 7150, 7160, 7125, 6150
  • Shake It White Graph It pen for the leotard dots



I can’t wait to see your creations this week.  And remember, it’s not just for cards, you can create ANYTHING you want from home d├ęcor to cards, just remember to follow the rules listed in the blog.  And not only can you win a fabulous prize if you are in the top 3/random prize winner but you can also grab your discount code.  How fab is that?  Why not join in our Facebook groups as well.  Just search for Digi Choosday and Polka Doodles Crafting and ask to join the groups to join in all the fun.  It’s a great community group to join in with and show off your Polka Doodles makes.  There’s always one of the Design Team around to have a natter with and offer guidance and inspiration, so don’t be shy….head on over there right now!!!    


Take care

Tanya x 



1 comment: