Sunday, 31 May 2015

Oddella With Bag

Hello everybody

Hope your weekend has been good and you've had time to relax, craft and spend time with friends and family.

Can you believe it we're at the end of May???  We are definitely due some lovely weather and I hope that June, July and August offer us wall to wall sunshine....  well I can dream, can't I?  Ha ha ha.

Well I've popped into blogland today to show you my new make for Polka Doodles.  She is called Oddella With Bag and from the Ickyinks Collection.

I've used one of the fab new digis available from the website.  Click on the links below to be whisked off to the shop to see for yourself, because this is just one in a collection of wonderful images that are just that little bit different but can be coloured up in so many different ways that can give them such a different look.

Here's mine:










These are the ingredients I have used:

  • Oddella With Bag Ickyinks Digi from Polka Doodles
  • Sentiments from the Work & Play Music Collection
  • 8x8 card
  • Black card
  • White card
  • Versa Colour - Peony
  • Scissors to distress the edges of the card
  • Ultimate Graphic paper to print the digi onto 
  • Ladybug felt
  • Ladybug ribbon
  • Prima Say It In Crystals red gems
  • Tattered Lace Panorama Grass Large die
  • Glossy Accents for the eyes


I coloured the digi with my Graph It Pens and have used the following:

  • Skin: 4115, 4155, 4180, 5120, 6160
  • Lips, Heart & Ladybug: 5245
  • Eyes: 9307
  • Hair: 5210, 5230, 5160, 5250, 5245, 5270
  • Dress, Boots & Bag: 9100, 9103, 9105
  • Tights: 5190, 9100, 9103, 9105
  • Shake Graph It White Pen (for the dots) 
  • And I used Spectrum Noir pencil 89 to enhance the cheeks
I would like to enter the following challenges:

Scribble & Scrap #45 Anything Goes
Crafting From The Heart Challenge #61 Anything Goes
Sister Act Challenge #107 Anything Goes


Hope you've enjoyed looking at my card make today.

Take care

Tanya xx 





No comments: