Wednesday, 8 April 2015

WOYWW.... Wednesday 8th April 2015

Hello everybody

Welcome to another Wednesday.

I don't know about you but the weeks this year are flying by and no sooner has one month finished then it's fast forward to another month and in a flash it's gone.

Hope you all had a good Easter and Bank Holiday and enjoyed your time with family and friends.  I did a bit of crafting and worked on some orders and a birthday present.

But on my desk today I have the following:




I'm hoping to make a card with the Foraging digi from Polka Doodles Work & Play 10 Country Life Collection now that I've finished colouring her and also cut out some of the elements from the Design Sheet from the Work & Play 8 Music Collection and at least finish colouring the little girl Drummer from the Work & Play 8 Music Collection that I started colouring last week.  I've picked out some beautiful pink papers to co-ordinate with her as well.  Not sure of the shape of card yet or the design but I'll think about it while I'm colouring her.


If I do manage to finish some card making I'll be back at the weekend to show you my makes.  But in the meantime if you want to buy some of the digis I've used just click on the thumb linkies below for details.

Take care
Tanya x



No comments: